Saturday 15 November 2014

I helped Gov.Akpabio became Governor but he forgot me - Major Chioma Obi, Rtd



Major Chioma Obi sent us this as an email, claiming he was the secret behind His Excellency Governor Akpabio passing his gubernatorial screening which held on 2006 that brought him in as the Governor Akwa-Ibom State, but today Akpabio has refuse to pick his call but kept denying him, he complained that Akpabio cant deny this, hence we looks forth to hear from Akpabio's own part of story, we will be reporting exactly what he sent to us.

Hear him....

TODAY . .. . the 13th day of November, 2014 .. .. by the divine mandate and commission vested in me . . . . by the special grace of the Most High GOD . .. and Commander-In-Chief of the Universe . . . . JEHOVAH SABOATH . . . the LORD of Hosts . .. i will begin a TREATISE addressed to His Excellency, Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State . .. . whom i regarded as a good friend and gentleman . .. . during the days of his preparation and SCREENING . . . to run for the office of Governor . . .. in the year 2006/2007 . . . . during which period he called my old line several times a day .. . . during which the following conversation ensued: CONTINUE READING...

" MAJOR, this is Hon Godswill Akpabio. Your friend, Hon Emma Akai introduced me to u, at Abuja Hilton last week . . . . about my screening as PDP Governorship candidate for Akwa Ibom. MAJOR, please help me . . . i will NEVER forget u !"

AND I said: " My dear Hon Akpabio, remember what JESUS said to PETER about denying him 3 times ! I will do my job, (as Security Adviser-ISO Nationwide) by sending a good report about u to BABA (that's President Obasanjo) . . . but i assure u that by the time u become Governor: one day u will hear the name MAJOR Ken Chioma Obi . . . and deny ever knowing that name !."

Hon Godswill Akpabio: " No !!!! Haba, MAJOR . .. GOD forbid ! I can NEVER do that . . . and will NEVER do that !!"

I decided to put forward my relationship with u, before the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION . . . with a view to refreshing ur memory, having tried frantically for the past 5 years . . .. to awaken u . . . from ur apparently deliberate amnesia . . . without success ! AND for u to also know that i have NO REGRETS helping u achieve ur ambition of becoming Governor . . ..but i would NOT swallow the insult of being painted as someone who is just namedropping or manufacturing stories ! Especially now that u have justified your STRANGE BEHAVIOUR .. . by dragging the name of BABA into the matter, when u sent a text to my sister yesterday .. .. claiming u just called BABA .. . to confirm if he knew me . .. . and BABA said "No!".

SO I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU . . .. BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU NOT ONLY KNOW ME VERY WELL . . . . but disturbed my line THEN (08033158004) for weeks during your screening as PDP CANDIDATE . ... and though you were EVENTUALLY brought to me by late Hon Emma Akai . .. who was taking u round BABA's inner circle . . .. i was the ONLY one who did not ask for a dime . .. . before assisting u. No wonder it became easy for u to forget my name !!

OPEN MESSAGE to His Excellency, Governor Godswill Akpabio, of Akwa Ibom State, NIGERIA:

Your Excellency, thanks for finding time to call me yesterday . . ..12th November, 2014 . . . 08177536057 . . . by exactly 21:05pm. Inspite of the fact that u said u called BABA . . .. and he couldn't confirm knowing me . . . . SO YOU SENT A TEXT .. . to my sister's line, in Awka, asking her to advise me .. .. (that BABA said he doesn't know me .. . and i didn't work for him) . . . .

NONTHELESS, it still amazes me, that u have no memory whatsoever . ... of late Hon Emma Akai linking u to me, during ur Governorship screening . . . and the several phone calls u made to my line then: 08033158004 . . . . check ur diaries and old phones . ... or ask ur beloved wife if she has ever seen that number in 2006/2007 . . . or overheard u trying frantically to reach one MAJOR KEN OBI . ... !!

My younger brother who used to answer ur calls in those days . .. Nnamdi . . . inherited that line till date . .. works in Eco Bank . . . . and he is so suprised that u claim not to remember me .. . ! Its a pity that the Principal witness . . . our mutual friend . . . Hon Emma Akai . . . has passed on prematurely . . ..

BUT before his demise . . . he was so ashamed at ur behaviour towards me . . . that u conveniently forgot the help i rendered u . .. so he released ur numbers to me some years ago . ...an mtn line and another glo line .. . the one that ends with 707070 . . . so i kept sending u sms . .. until one day . . .. in August 2012 . . . u finally called me with a UK number . ... saying :

" Ah ! Major Ken . .. pls don't be offended . .. i remember u now ! And as soon as i'm back to NIGERIA . . . u would be Ok."

I was in Awka, Anambra State that day . . . visiting my sister. Just to make sure i had a witness . . .. in case u forget again . . . i requested u should please hold the line, and say hello to my sister . . .. Ijeoma . . . . so u spoke with her .. . repeating above words. Within 2 weeks . . . we kept trying those same numbers to no avail . . . they were all practically switched off. I forgot about the whole thing and put my trust in JEHOVAH.

Recently, i had the opportunity of discovering via African Independent Television Program . . . during your farewell tour of communities in ur state . . . which dominated the airwaves for weeks . . . . i discovered that my Course mate at the Nigerian Defence Academy, then Officer Cadet AbdulGaniyu .. . (we were also agemates and among the youngest members of the 39 REGULAR COMBATANT Course in 1987). . . is now your Security Officer ...

I saw his face on TV . .. while i was sitting with Princess May Eze - Ekwue (younger sister of Prince Arthur Eze) in the waiting room of the Anambra North Senator, Senator Margery Chuba-Okadigbo, at the National; Assembly . . .

Mr AbdulGaniyu used to be so slim and lanky ... . but i managed to recognise his face . . . . and his now built-up physique showing evidence of good living . . . I was so happy to see him with u. I SAID: "THANK GOD ! Now i can reach my friend Gov Akpabio through my coursemate, AbdulGaniyu!".

So i found my way to the Akwa Ibom Governor's Lodge at Asokoro, Abuja. I was patient, very patient. The security detail that first met me . . . (it was about a week after the Nyanya bomb blast in April 2014, which my family narrowly missed . . .because we used that route and Bus Park daily) . . . was courteous .. . well-behaved . . .. he made me wait patiently . . . (after going through my RETIRED NIGERIAN ARMY OFFICERS ID CARD) . .. .I sat at the edge of a fence. . .. that is, the fence of the next compound .. . . while he tried to reach my coursemate, AbdulGaniyu . . . your Chief Security Detail.

CUT A LONG STORY . . . i ended up receiving one of the worst embarrassments of my entire life . .. . i got pushed by one oaf . . . . one dim witted, black, lousy security detail .. .. who also pushed a well-dressed married woman . . . and the lady burst into tears and was CURSING with all her being .. .. . AND to make matters worse, this ur security detail had to cross the street, to meet us where we were clustered like BEGGARS, for hours, opposite ur Governor's Lodge . . . the very place the courteous security detail had politely asked us "beggars" to wait patiently . . . under the sun . . . some standing . . .. some sitting on the bare floor using their handkerchiefs . . . many of them were from certain NGOs seeking assistance to accomplish their programmes and objectives.

I couldn't believe the WICKEDNESS being meted out that day . . .. so since i had one of ur numerous numbers (though u never picked calls) . . . i decided to send u a text describing what just happened at ur gate . .. . especially the merciless treatment of a married woman, for no just cause . ...

THANK GO you called me immediately u got the sms and wanted to know whom i wanted to see . . .. I said: 'Governor Akpabio". AND the moment you heard my name, you immediately cut the line.

To avoid creating a scene due to the wailing of the lady . .. i quickly mobilised all your visitors outside the gate .. . . spoke to them calmly . .. asking them to follow me out of that street . . . via a footpath leading to the next street . . . that i knew a VIP who could help them get across to u. Surprisingly, they all obeyed me.

So i took them across to Justice Fatai Williams Street . . . to the house of an eminent statesman . .. a close friend and Mentor . .. and popular former Governor of my state, Anambra. This was around 20th April, 2014. The rest is history .. . .

BUT, yesterday . . . 12th November, 2014, u called my line: 08177536057, by exactly 2105 hours, to speak with me over a text i sent you about 10mins earlier . . . . .

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements